Vanilla Visa Fancy Congrats Gift Card
With so many choices, it's often hard to choose just the right gift. Visa® Gift Cards are the perfect way to bring a smile to someone’s day—no matter what day it is. Visa Gift Cards are accepted most everywhere in the U.S. and District of Columbia. The funds never expire, so you can be sure your gift will go far.
Shop Visa Gift for all your prepaid Visa gift card needs. Visa Gift Cards offer the flexibility to spend where you want, when you want. You can enjoy the benefit of using your Visa Gift Card nationwide in-store and online, anywhere Visa debit cards are accepted.
To shop for additional Vanilla Visa Gift Card designs, Custom Gift Cards, Animated eGift Cards or Gift Boxes visit VanillaGift.com.
Please remember, you will only be able to shop with merchants in the United States and District of Columbia.
- No-fee gift cards (after purchase)
- Funds never expire
- Immediate activation - use as soon as you buy
- For Card information or to request a replacement card, call 1-833-322-6760 or visit VanillaGift.com.
How to Use Your Gift Card In-Store
- At checkout in-store, swipe your Card, select ‘Credit’ on the keypad or enter a 4-digit number as your PIN.
How to Use Your Gift Card to Shop Online
- Make sure the balance of the Vanilla Gift Card is more than the entire cost of the purchase, including taxes.
- Please note: some transaction types require a hold of up to 20% above the purchase amount. See your Cardholder Agreement for more information.
- Select ‘Credit’ or ‘Debit’ as the Payment Method (Do not select ‘Gift Card’).
- In the Payment Method section, enter the card information as you would a credit or debit card.
- In the Billing Address section, please fill in your name and address.
Vanilla Visa® Gift Cards are issued by Sutton Bank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Cards may be used in the U.S. and District of Columbia everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. No cash or ATM access. Terms and conditions apply. See Cardholder Agreement for details. Cards are distributed and serviced by InComm Financial Services, Inc., which is licensed as a Money Transmitter by the New York State Department of Financial Services. NMLS ID# 912772.
Colorado, Maryland, and Texas customers: View information about addressing complaints regarding our money services business.