Blue Apron is a fresh ingredient and recipe delivery service that helps chefs of all levels cook incredible meals at home. We take care of the menu planning and shopping (providing you with fresh, locally sourced ingredients in pre-measured quantities), so all you have to do is cook and enjoy.
You can manage each delivery to suit your needs by selecting recipes you’re interested in, skipping weeks you don’t need, or even ordering an extra box for when you need a little bit more.
- Go to https://www.blueapron.com/pages/redeem.
- Create an account with your email and password.
- Enter your unique code.
- Select your plan, and follow the instructions to enter your dietary selections, shipping information, billing information, and schedule your delivery.
- Once you’ve provided all of the requested information and completed your Blue Apron account, you’ll receive an email confirmation.
- Sign into your Blue Apron account.
- Go to https://www.blueapron.com/pages/redeem and enter your unique code.
The value of the E-Gift Card will be automatically applied to your next order(s). You'll see your total credits reflected in the top right-hand corner of your account, or in the order details of your next scheduled delivery on your Upcoming page.
Gift Card valid towards purchases through a subscription meal plan or on Blue Apron Market. The Gift Card recipient may be required to have or create a Blue Apron account and provide payment information in order to redeem the gift. Gift Card not valid towards the purchase of wine. Additional product or delivery restrictions or exclusions may apply. Cannot be redeemed for cash or other property unless required by law. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. This Gift Card will not be replaced if lost, stolen, or used without authorization. Resale prohibited. Card may not be combined with certain promotional offers. A complete set of Gift Card terms and conditions can found at https://www.blueapron.com/pages/gift-card-terms. Purchase, use, or acceptance of Gift Card constitutes acceptance of these terms.