Give the Gift of Go.TM Wwith over 300 destinations and limitless adventures to choose from, the Delta Gift Card opens up a world of possibilities. Delta Gift Cards can be used toward airfare on any Delta marketed flight through www.delta.com, at the airport, through reservations, or by phone with Delta Vacations®. Delta Gift Cards do not have any expiration dates or fees.
Online Redemption Instructions
Simply enter the Gift Card Number and Redemption Code displayed on this eGift Card when booking at Delta.com.
Delta Ticketing Counter & Mobile Redemption Instructions
To redeem your eGift Card in person or from a mobile device, display the Gift Card Number and associated Redemption Code to a Delta customer service agent at the time of purchase.
Delta Customer Service Agent:
Hand key the Gift Card Number and associated Redemption Code (if applicable) into the POS.
To Redeem by Phone
Call Delta Air Lines Reservations and advise the agent that you are redeeming a Delta eGift.
- U.S. & Canada: 800-225-1366 or 800-225-2525
- Japan: 0570-077733 or 0476-31-8000
- In all other countries, call the local Delta Air Lines Reservations office. This method of redemption may result in direct ticketing charges.
- Call Delta Vacations at 800-800-1504. (Travel agents, call 800-727-1111.)
The eGift Card Number and Redemption Code, located on the Delta eGift Card certificate, are required for redemption.
Terms and Conditions
- To redeem or check balance, visit delta.com/redeem and enter your gift card information.
- eGifts and Cards may be used for the total purchase price of air transportation, including taxes, fees, and surcharges imposed on the air transportation, or on Delta Vacations packages that include air transportation, They may not be used for any additional fees (including baggage fees) or for any other products or services (including class upgrades, in-flight purchases, premium seating, mileage booster, SkyMiles Cruises, cargo, hotel stays, or car rentals).
- eGifts and Cards may only be used for travel on Delta Air Lines marketed flights, including those operated as Delta Connection® and by Delta Air Lines codeshare partners with a Delta Air Lines flight number.
- eGifts and Cards may be used toward Delta Vacations® packages that include air transportation.
- eGifts and Cards are issued only in U.S. dollars ("USD"). If an eGift or a Card is used for the purchase of a ticket issued in a currency other than USD, the full value of the eGift or Card will be converted to that currency using the Bankers Rate of Exchange in effect on the date of ticket issuance, and the rate of exchange will be indicated on the ticket.
- Tickets purchased using eGifts and Cards are subject to the applicable Delta Air Lines Contract of Carriage and fare rules (including change penalties).
- If redeemed at www.delta.com, a maximum of three eGifts or Cards can be applied towards a single transaction, regardless of the number of tickets purchased as part of that transaction; if redeemed through any other method, a maximum of three eGifts or Cards can be applied toward a single ticket. eGifts and Cards can be used with other eGifts and/or Cards, but cannot be used in conjunction with any other certificate, voucher or credit towards a single ticket.
- eGifts and Cards are not reloadable and do not expire. No service or inactivity fees apply.
- eGifts and Cards, including those that are lost, stolen, or destroyed, will not be replaced by Delta for any reason.
- eGifts and Cards are not credit, debit or charge cards, and have no implied warranties.
- eGifts and Cards are not refundable and cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash, check or credit except where refund or redemption is required by law. You may not use a Gift Card to purchase other Gift Cards. Gift Cards purchased from delta.com/giftcards cannot be reloaded, resold, or transferred for value. Void if reloaded, resold, transferred for value, or redeemed for cash. Unused Gift Cards may not be transferred other than as a gift. Total purchases on delta.com/giftcards for any one individual may not exceed ten thousand dollars ($10,000.00) in one calendar day.
- Where eGifts or Cards are redeemed for a ticket, but travel is not taken, the value of the redeemed ticket (after any applicable penalties) will be provided in accordance with Delta Air Lines' standard policy regarding ticket refunds.
- eGifts and Cards may only be sold by Delta and Delta-licensed vendors. eGifts and Cards that are for sale or sold by an unlicensed vendor are subject to confiscation or voiding by Delta.
- eGifts and Cards that are altered or obtained fraudulently are subject to confiscation or voiding by Delta.
- Delta is not responsible for eGifts or Cards that are undeliverable or not received due to inaccurate delivery information provided by the purchaser.
- Delta reserves the right to refuse, cancel or hold for review transactions initiated using eGifts or Cards for suspected fraud, incorrect certificate or card denomination, or violations of these terms and conditions.
- Delta may at any time and without notice change these terms and conditions or contract with a third party to administer the eGift program or the Card program.
- Use of eGifts and Cards is subject to applicable law. In the event of a conflict between these terms and conditions and applicable law, applicable law will govern.
- The laws of the state of Virginia, without regard to its conflicts of law provisions, apply to these Terms and Conditions and use of any eGift or Card.
- Delta and its affiliates make no warranties, express or implied, with respect to eGifts and Cards, including any express or implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- eGifts and Cards are issued by and are solely the obligation of Delta Gift Cards, Inc. ("DGC"), an affiliate of Delta Air Lines, Inc., that is authorized to issue eGifts and Cards for sale by Delta and Delta-licensed vendors to be redeemed toward the total purchase price of air transportation on Delta Air Lines marketed flights.