Based in Louisville, Kentucky, Texas Roadhouse opened its doors in 1993 and has more than 611 locations in 49 states and 10 countries. The family-friendly restaurant is famous for hand-cut steaks, made-from-scratch sides, fresh-baked bread, and a lively atmosphere. In 2018, Texas Roadhouse was named one of America’s Best Large Employers by Forbes. Texas Roadhouse was also recognized by Newsweek as one of America’s Best Customer Service restaurants in the Casual Dining category in 2019. For more information, visit www.texasroadhouse.com.
Electronic Gift Card Redeeming Instructions for Server:
- Bring up guest check.
- Hit Close button in bottom left.
- When you get to the payment screen, select New GC.
- This will bring up a screen that has the amount of the check listed in the Amount field. Hit Ok and that goes to the Card Number field.
- Now is the time to scan the barcode or manually enter in the 19 digit gift card number.
- Enter in the 4 digit pin. This will take from the card the amount listed on the check.
- If amount on the card is greater than the total check, there will be $ left and that should print on the receipt, otherwise the card funds are exhausted.
Redeemable only at U.S. Texas Roadhouse restaurants. No fees. No expiration date. Not a credit or debit card. Remaining value of damaged, lost, or stolen cards only replaced with proof of purchase. Not redeemable for cash, except as required by law. For balance inquiries, complete terms or questions, visit www.texasroadhouse.com. Armadillo, Inc. or its successor or designee is the card issuer and sole obligor to the card holder. Another party may be substituted as the card issuer and sole obligor without card holder’s consent. Purchase, use, or acceptance of card constitutes acceptance of these terms.
For questions regarding Texas Roadhouse please contact 1-800-TEX-ROAD.