Maxx what matters most at T.J.Maxx today. Find top-quality brands for your closet, your home and your family, at prices that work for you. Maxx style. Maxx savings. Maxx life with a TJX gift card. Spend yours at over 3300 T.J.Maxx®, Marshalls®, HomeGoods®, Homesense™ and Sierra stores (in the U.S. and Puerto Rico) and online at tjmaxx.com, marshalls.com and sierra.com.
Using your eGift Card is simple:
- Bring it into any T.J.Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra or Homesense store and present to cashier.
- Visit http://www.tjmaxx.com/, http://www.marshalls.com/ or http://www.sierra.com/ and enter your card number and CSC during checkout.
Cashier: eGift Card Process
- Scan customer items and tap Total
- Tap eGift Card from the Tender Options
- Scan the eGift Card barcode
- Select additional tenders if needed
- Complete the transaction, remaining eGift Card balance prints on receipt
- Return eGift Card to the customer
PROTECT THIS CARD AND TREAT IT AS YOU WOULD CASH.
For balance inquiry, please check your most recent receipt, visit tjmaxx.com, marshalls.com, or sierra.com, or bring your card to any T.J. Maxx®, Marshalls®, HomeGoods®, Homesense™ or Sierra™ store (in the U.S. and Puerto Rico) and an Associate will be happy to provide you with your balance.
Use of this card constitutes acceptance of the following terms. Cards cannot be redeemed until activated. Purchases with the card will be deducted from the balance until it reaches $0.00. The card is redeemable for merchandise only (excluding gift cards) at T.J. Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Homesense, and Sierra stores (in the U.S. and Puerto Rico) and online at tjmaxx.com, marshalls.com, and sierra.com and cannot be redeemed for cash except where required by applicable law. If lost or stolen, it will not be replaced. This card has no expiration date and incurs no dormancy fees. Any term is void where prohibited by law. This card is issued by and represents an obligation of TJX Incentive Sales, Inc., a Virginia corporation.