Personal Message Guidelines
We review all personal messages submitted. Personal messages may NOT:
- Be sexually explicit or suggestive, unnecessarily violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group, profane or pornographic, contain nudity or partial nudity, or any materially dangerous activity
- Promote alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, or firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing), and cannot promote or portray any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any particular political agenda or message
- Be offensive, endorse any form of hate or hate group, or offensive gestures
- Infringe on or violate any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity, or other intellectual property, proprietary, or contractual right of a third party and cannot contain any personal identification such as license plate numbers, personal names, email addresses or street addresses, other than yours
- Contain third party trademarks or trade dress or otherwise infringe on or violate any copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights of a third party
Final approval is subject to the discretion of InComm and the card issuers and we reserve the right to deny a submission for any reason, including where such submission violates these guidelines.