Sony PlayStation Store $100
Easily add funds to your account for PlayStation™Network (PSN) to use towards anything from PlayStation Store’s
(PS Store) huge library of content, including:
- PlayStation Plus (PS Plus) subscription* with online multiplayer access, games every month, exclusive discounts and more
- Virtual currency and add-ons
- And more
- Sign into PSN or create an account at playstation.com.
- Go to ‘Redeem Codes’ on PS Store and enter the 12-digit voucher code (Code).
- To purchase PS Plus using the funds from this Code, select the subscription plan of your choice, and complete the purchase*.
*Credit/debit card may be required to purchase PS Plus 1 month subscription.
Additional payment may be needed to purchase a specific PS Plus plan. WARNING: PS Plus subscription renews automatically at the then-current PS Store price + applicable tax until you cancel. If your wallet has insufficient funds, your account’s default payment method will be charged. You can cancel PS Plus at any time so it expires at the end of the then-current billing period. Read full terms at: https://www.playstation.com/legal/ps-plus-usage-terms/. PS Plus is only available to legal U.S. residents aged 7 years or older. Users who have not reached the legal age of majority in your jurisdiction need a parent or legal guardian’s consent to establish a PSN Account and may not be able to access certain content or services. Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC, its parent company, affiliated companies and licensors make no express or implied warranties with respect to Card, PSN or the availability of products or services.
To the extent permitted by law, your sole and exclusive remedy is the replacement of Card. All rights are reserved.